Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DIY Retro Photo-shoot

Who says you have to hire a fancy photographer to get some beautiful one-of-a-kind engagement photos? Not us! Don't get me wrong, if you have the cash to spend on a dream photog, go for it! But if you don't...or don't want to I hope you consider this option. My fiancé and I had an incredible time being the photographers and subjects at our own photo shoot. We headed out to a beautiful local park with our props, outfits, camera and tripod. We took turns setting up shots and setting the timer. Let me tell you- not only do we have beautiful engagement pictures that are totally original, they are our own work and we have the memory of this wonderful day. Just a giddy newly engaged couple...having the time of our life.
Like the birdcage veil? Check out all my American Tart creations on my Esty shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment